University of Notre Dame
Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering, 1975
J.DiGaetano & Sons, Inc.
- General Contracting firm specializing in Commercial and Industrial building construction and residential development.
Passaic City Council
- Elected to the Passaic, NJ City Council for four consecutive four year terms, 1981-1997.
- Elected to multiple terms as Council President.
- Served multiple terms as Council Representative on the City Planning Board
New Jersey State General Assembly
- Elected to eight terms as a Member of the New Jersey General Assembly.
- Elected by fellow Assembly Members to three consecutive terms as Assembly Majority Leader and one term as Assembly Minority Leader.
- Legislative Member of The New Jersey Commission on Science and Technology
- Legislative Member of The Vietnam Veterans Memorial Commission
- Prime sponsor of legislation creating The New Jersey Cord Blood Resource Center at The Coriell Institute
- Prime sponsor of The Brownfields Redevelopment Act
- Prime Sponsor of The New Jersey Anti-Terrorism Act of 2001
- Prime sponsor of The New Jersey Electric Discount and Energy Conservation Act
- Prime sponsor of The New Jersey Meadowlands Conservation Trust
- Honorably Discharged United States Navy
- Member of American Legion Post 70